Reds’ Player Awards BBQ
Saturday 01 August 2020
Last Saturday, the Reds held their annual player awards at an event outdoors at the Club. Catering was provided by top caterers ‘Mochrie and Son’ under the eagle eye of master chef Gary Shepherd.
Around 40 attended and enjoyed a sociable afternoon, albeit under the unusual ‘new normal’ circumstances. The following prizes were awarded for last season:
- Player doing most for club off-field (new award) – Ally McLean
- 2nd XV Player of Year – Russell Murdoch
- Young Player of Year – Struan McLean
- Most Improved Player – Ally Walker
- Player of the Year – Jack Frame
In addition, 20 game ties were awarded to Colin Devlin, Ross Tulloch and Kieran Cochrane.
Congratulations to all the award winners – all worthy recipients!