Hire of the Clubhouse Lounge
ARCHIVE PAGE – no longer active
Please note that this information is out of date and has been superceded
|Hire Period||Charge for Club Member||Charge for Community Group||Charge for Commercial Organisation|
|Short evening (2 hours max)||£10||£20||£25|
|Full evening (up till 11pm)||£20||£30||£40|
|Late evening (up to 1am)||£30||£40||£50|
Our Clubhouse Lounge has recently been redecorated and brightened up. It also now has full central heating.
The full Lounge is available for hire on most days and evenings. It has an overall seated capacity of 160 persons.
The exception is Saturday nights during the rugby season, when the Members’ area can be screened off from the main lounge, reducing the seated capacity to 80 persons, excluding the dance floor, or 120 persons with tables on the dance floor.
- All charges are exempt from VAT,
- A £50 refundable deposit is required for all evening bookings, to cover the cost of any damage or breakages. A £50 cheque held in the club till until after the event is a good way of providing the deposit. The cheque can then be destroyed if there has been no damage or breakages.
- All club members (full, family, youth over 16 and associate) will be entitled to 1 free event per annum before hire charges apply, provided that the event is non-commercial in nature,
- All drink consumed on premises should be bought on premises – exceptions only by prior agreement.
Charges for Additional Services
- Use of kitchen will incur a £20 surcharge for any user,
- The Club can supply black table coverings at a cost of £1 per cover per event,
- A surcharge of £50 will be made for all birthday parties for ages 21 to 25 and may be levied for other events where appropriate. This will cover part of the costs for providing security staff for the event – the Club will cover the balance.