Calling All Coaches – Your Help Needed!
50th Anniversary Dinner and Dance
Could you host a table?
This will be a unique event in the Club’s history and we’d like to see everyone associated with the Club today involved in our celebration.
Partners are invited and it would be great to see tables from all our age group coaches and parents at the event.
You can help by organising a table (or two) and encouraging as many as possible to attend – we have a greatly increased capacity as we are using the specially dressed ITC for the very first time!
Tickets are £35 and here’s what’s included:
- A full three course meal with coffee afterwards,
- A unique setting, with the ITC dressed as a marquee and with circular tables,
- A special video to mark the anniversary followed by brief reminiscences from 3 players spanning the 50 years,
- Dancing to our band of local heroes (the Christies, Robin Bennie and Ken Smith),
- A quieter area for drinks with friends,
- Bars in ITC and Clubhouse Lounge open till 1am.
Let’s make this an evening to remember and let’s get as many current players, coaches and parents along to be part of this big celebration!
You can book a table (or tickets for individuals or couples) by completing this simple Google Forms’ questionnaire:
Alternatively you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07770-266379.
Thanks, and let’s make it a great evening!